- Infants, Youth,
- Adults, Arts & Culture
- Community Concierge
Arts & Culture
- Young Professionals
- Women of the J
- Special Events
- Food & Farm
- Fitness, Health, & Wellness
Boulder JCC Preschool Summer Camp
The Boulder JCC Preschool Summer Camp is for ages 6 weeks to 5 years. (Cherryvale Camp is for children 5+.) If your child is 5 and you are unsure which camp to choose, please contact Susie Valdez.
Camp runs in two sessions: Session 1: June 5 – June 30 AND Session 2: July 3 – July 28 (no camp July 4)
February 27, 2017
Registration materials available. In house registration begins.
March 6, 2017
Registration for families currently on the wait pool begins (wait pool is currently full).
March 13, 2017
Registration opens to the public.
- You will be required to submit a $150 dollar non-refundable registration fee per family, which will be applied to your first camp payment.
- Summer Camp tuition will be equal to one month's tuition for each session.
- Additionally, each session allows for one week unpaid vacation. If you enroll in both sessions, you are free to use your two weeks vacation anytime during the sessions.
(This process is in conjunction with our school year registration.)
1. Current families and wait pool families will be emailed a link to register with our new software, Procare. (Please see Procare Registration Instructions/Tips below.) The first step also includes reading the Parent Handbook and printing, signing and returning the other two attached documents: the Tuition and Other Agreements and the Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement. There will be a designated basket to return registration forms at the front desk. (After this, the link will be posted here.)
2. You will receive an immediate confirmation email from Procare when you apply. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted (this may take several days), you will receive a second email with a link to create an account in Procare. You will create a login and enter your banking/credit card information and submit your $150 deposit. Fees need to be received within 2 business days after you receive your acceptance email to reserve your space.
3. Completed online registration, signed Tuition and Other Agreements, signed Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement, and paid fees are all required before your space is secured.
4. The last step will be to submit health forms for your child(ren) by May 1. If you have questions about health forms, please contact Victoria Grubb.
Procare Registration Instructions/Tips
- Try to arrange to complete registration in one sitting.
- The online application can take up to 45 minutes to complete, so please plan accordingly. You will need your child’s doctor, dentist, health insurance, emergency contacts, and developmental information to complete the application. Please take the time to add the photos to your registration.
- Please use the buttons and tabs within Procare to navigate, rather than browser buttons.
- If you receive a message indicating there was a problem saving your child's information, please try deleting that child from the Account Info tab and re-entering.
- Please be sure to include your preferred doctor and dentist on the designated Emergency Contacts page.
Staff members to contact by topic:
|Space and Availability||Karli Sherwinteremail@example.com|
|Registration Process||Tara Nelsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Summer Camp Placements||Susie Valdezemail@example.com|