- Infants, Youth,
- Adults, Arts & Culture
- Community Concierge
Arts & Culture
- Young Professionals
- Women of the J
- Special Events
- Food & Farm
- Fitness, Health, & Wellness
2017-2018 School Year Registration
The 2017-18 school year will be August 14, 2017 - May 25, 2018.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Infants, Younger Toddlers, and Older Toddler classes are full at this time.
1. Submit your application via Procare. (Please see Procare Registration Instructions/Tips below.) The first step also includes reading the Parent Handbook and printing, signing and returning the other two attached documents: the Tuition and Other Agreements and the Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement. These must be signed by BOTH parents. There will be a designated basket to return registration forms at the front desk. Or you can scan signed forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also require an Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization form. To keep your information secure, this form needs to be directly handed to Tara at the front desk, or placed in the grey lock box mounted next to Susie's office. You can also call Tara (or Kris) at 720-749-2500 and provide your information via telephone. We have copies at the front desk, as well.
2. You will receive an immediate confirmation email from Procare when you apply. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted (this may take several days), you will receive a second email with a link to create an account in Procare. You will create a login and enter your banking/credit card information and submit your $380 2017-18 registration fee. (This includes a Friend of the J Membership.) Summer Camp requires an additional $150 deposit. Fees need to be received within 2 business days after you receive your acceptance email to reserve your space.
3. Completed online registration, signed Tuition and Other Agreements, signed Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement, and paid fees are all required before your space is secured. You will receive a confirmation email after all items are received. Please understand that this may take several days due to the amount of applications we are processing at the same time.
4. The last step will be to submit health forms for your child(ren). If you are enrolling in Summer Camp, these are due by May 1. If you are enrolling in the 2017-18 school year, these are due by July 1. If you have questions about health forms, please contact Victoria Grubb.
The above procedure will be the same for new families, the only exception being that you will also need to submit a deposit equal to one month's tuition, in addition to the above mentioned membership fee to hold your space.
Procare Registration Instructions/Tips
- Try to arrange to complete registration in one sitting.
- The online application can take up to 45 minutes to complete, so please plan accordingly. You will need your child’s doctor, dentist, health insurance, emergency contacts, and developmental information to complete the application. Please take the time to add the photos to your registration.
- Please use the buttons and tabs within Procare to navigate, rather than browser buttons.
- If you receive a message indicating there was a problem saving your child's information, please try deleting that child from the Account Info tab and re-entering.
- Please be sure to include your preferred doctor and dentist on the designated Emergency Contacts page.
Staff members to contact by topic:
|Space and Availability||Karli Sherwinteremail@example.com|
|Registration Process||Tara Nelsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Classroom and Summer Camp Placements||Susie Valdezemail@example.com|
If you are seeking a schedule not listed, there is a space for you to indicate your request in the online registration. Please understand, decisions regarding these requests will not be made until the summer. Additionally, alternate schedule requests must align with our designated drop off and pick up times.
The Boulder JCC has a need-based scholarship program which you may apply for through the FACTS system. We do our best to meet the needs of all our families, but are often limited both by the amount of money raised for scholarships and by the number of families seeking assistance. Please note that this application is due by March 31, 2017. Applications received after the March 31, 2017 deadline will be considered on a rolling basis, but awards will be limited based on if there are any remaining funds available in the scholarship program.
The JCC receives a number of grants and donations to provide the resources for our need-based scholarship fund. The majority of funds come from our Reflections Gala Fundraiser each year, so please join us and donate. The JCC Scholarship Fund is open to all families regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, or background. Separately, JEWISHcolorado has a scholarship fund specifically for families that identify as Jewish and are in need. The application for both of these funds is through the same FACTS system. Therefore, when you are filling out your FACTS information, you will be asked whether your family identifies as Jewish. It is important to note that the JCC Scholarship Committee does not use this information when making scholarship determinations as we abide by our nondiscrimination policy.
If you have scholarship questions, please contact Susie Valdez.
**Please note, there are no scholarships available for infants at this time.
Camp registration is included in this process. Additional camp information can be found here.
Health Forms, which include certificate of immunization and physical, need to be current within the year for children 2 and older. For children under 2, health forms need to be current within 6 months (from their first day of class). The Boulder JCC does not accept personal or religious exemptions from immunizations. Medication exemptions or delays need documentation from your physician.
Wait Pool Information
Wait pool families will have the opportunity to register prior to open registration for the general public. Please fill out the wait pool form and return it with the $136 wait pool fee. The wait pool fee will be applied to the first month tuition once the student is enrolled. If we do not have space in the requested class, the fee will be refunded. The wait pool fee is non-refundable should the family choose not to enroll.