- Infants, Youth,
- Adults, Arts & Culture
- Community Concierge
Arts & Culture
- Young Professionals
- Women of the J
- Special Events
- Food & Farm
- Fitness, Health, & Wellness
Annual Gifts and Membership
Make a generous year-end gift today to support our programs and services.
Your gift is 100% tax deductible and also eligible for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit (5C).
The Boulder JCC plays a vital role serving as the community's living room, where people of all ages and backgrounds gather to connect, exchange ideas, learn, and grow together.
With a Gift of $180 or more, you receive a complimentary Friend of the J Membership
Friend of the J Membership includes:
- Discounts to many Boulder JCC programs, camps, and classes
- Access to enrollment in Boulder JCC Preschool & Preschool Summer Camp Programs
- Entrance to workout areas, pools, and other facilities at most of the 150 JCC's across North America
For questions about Boulder JCC membership, please contact Development Director, Heidi Dormody.
Your Friend of the J membership is a tax-deductible donation to the Boulder JCC.
With a Gift of $1800 or more, you become a member of the Chai Society
- In addition to the discounts and access mentioned above, you will be invited to our first annual Chai Society donor event.
Please stop by the Boulder JCC to pick up your complimentary water bottle at any time.