Gift Of Stock
DONATE TO THE BOULDER JCC WITH A GIFT OF STOCK
Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
To help you facilitate a gift of stock, please follow the instructions below. If you have a specific question, please contact Jonathan Lev, Executive Director.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DONATING A GIFT OF SECURITIES
For gifts/transfers of securities, you will need to provide your broker with the following information:
Boulder JCC Broker: Charles Schwab
Client Name: Boulder Jewish Community Center
Account Number: Please contact Jonathan Lev
Delivery to DTC Clearing Number: Please contact Jonathan Lev
EIN #: 84-1322996
Note: If you make a gift of stock or securities, please notify the JCC as often your name and donation intent will not accompany your transfer. Please send an e-mail with the following information Jonathan Lev.
- A description of the donated security or securities
- The number of shares
- The donor name
- The specific designation for the gift, i.e. endowment, capital campaign, operations, or scholarships
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Boulder JCC.