- Infants, Youth,
- Adults, Arts & Culture
- Community Concierge
Arts & Culture
- Young Professionals
- Women of the J
- Special Events
- Food & Farm
- Fitness, Health, & Wellness
Volunteer at the J
Have you been looking for a meaningful and fulfilling way to spend your free time? Do you have any special skills or talents you want to share? Would you be willing to donate some time if you knew it would make our community a better place? With hundreds of programs each year, The Boulder JCC is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us grow as an organization and fulfill our mission of serving the community.
Whether you want to give back to the community, meet some new friends, earn community service hours, or enhance your resume, the Boulder JCC has numerous volunteer opportunities available, both for special events, as well as consistent organizational help. We will work with our volunteers to match them with positions that fit their skills, interests, and schedules.
As we look to the future, we need help from our community now more than ever! Volunteers are needed in a variety of areas within the JCC, including but not limited to:
- Major Programs (Reflections, Purim Carnival, 9Health Fair, etc.)
- Help with HaSifria, our JCC Library
- Event Photographers
- Organizational tasks (calling community members thank them/invite them to events, writing thank you letters, set-up/clean-up for events, etc.)
- Help with building our new Milk and Honey Farm
Join the Boulder Jewish Community Ambassador program
Boulder County is one of the most desirable places to live in the country and there are constantly new families and individuals looking to move here from all over the world. Help to make our Jewish community the most welcoming and inviting community in the country! Whether you are a member of a synagogue, love the JCC, or if you are peripherally involved, there are always newcomers who want to ask questions to people who are in a similar situation. Help make their transition easier and make our vibrant community even more inviting!
What does it take to be an ambassador? Not much!
- In order to be a Boulder Jewish community ambassador, you need to have lived in the Boulder County area for at least a year and must be willing to have a few conversations with newcomers a year. Those conversations can be over email, the phone, or in person. All we ask is that you are open, honest, and welcoming to people we connect you with! The JCC will support ambassadors with any and all resources we have available. For more information and to get involved with this project, please contact Michael Rosenzweig.