- Infants, Youth,
- Adults, Arts & Culture
- Community Concierge
Arts & Culture
- Young Professionals
- Women of the J
- Special Events
- Food & Farm
- Fitness, Health, & Wellness
Teen Advisory Group
The Teen Advisory Group (TAG) is an selected group of Jewish Teenagers who have shown particular interested in leadership, recruitment or program planning. This cadre will help recruit teenagers for BJTI programs, participate in the visioning and planning of specific events, as well as evaluate BJTI offerings on an ongoing basis. This group will be comprised of teenagers who are representative of all of the High Schools in the area, local youth groups, congregational affiliations, and interest areas.
- Provide direction, advice, and information to the BJTI and local Jewish agencies about youth issues
- Plan programs, events, and activities for the Boulder Jewish Teen Initiative and its partner organizations.
- Participate in a year-long leadership training program.
Benefits of being on the TAG:
- Have a direct voice in the types of programs developed for local Jewish teens
- Develop leadership skills
- Get to know Jewish teens from other schools
- Work with youth and adult leaders in the Jewish community
- Have a direct impact on the community
- Have fun!
- Identify as a Jewish teen (at least one parent is Jewish)
- High school age (entering 9-12 grade)
- Live in Boulder area (Boulder, Longmont, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Broomfield, Nederland, Lyons, etc.)
- Willing to commit to a year-long program and attend required meetings/events
- Able to work with a group of teens, follow-through on assignments, and have a willingness to be open to new ideas
- Interest in having a direct impact on the local community!
- Occasional committee meetings after school or on Sunday
- Participate in various BJTI events and programs
If you are interested in joining the Boulder Jewish Teen Council, please email the BJTI Director, Gary Brandt at email@example.com.