Frequently Asked Questions

Have a question about renting space at the Boulder JCC? Hopefully you can find your answer here, but if not, please feel welcome to reach out to


Q: Do you have to be Jewish or a member of the Boulder JCC to rent space at the Boulder JCC?

A: No. You do not need to be a member of the JCC or Jewish to rent space at our facility.


Q: Is the Boulder JCC open and welcome to all?

A: Yes. the Boulder JCC welcomes people of any race, ethnicity, gender expression, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, political affiliation, age, religion, body shape, size, ability, or immigration status.  


Q: What spaces do you have available and what amenities are included?

A: To see a chart of all available spaces for rent, square footage, amenities, and more, click HERE.